- my innie is now best described as a shallow indentation.
- it's getting harder to bend over, especially while sitting
- my bump gets in the way while on the recumbent bike
- it's really hard to be on my feet for extended periods of time, including while washing the dishes
- in the past couple of weeks, my abdominal muscles feel like they're stretching - this is even when I'm not moving at all. I got a tummy supporter this past Saturday - seems to be working well. And I've slept with my belly band on for the past 3-4 weeks - that really helps.
- baby is most active when I'm going to sleep, waking up, and in the late afternoon-early evening from about 3-6:30pm.
Leaving for Australia in a couple of days - going to attend a wedding there and one in Hong Kong. This trip will be our babymoon - looking forward to it!